Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Lighty, airy trousers for warm climate trekking.
- Made from G-1000 Air with maximum ventilation.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Designed for breathability with few sections with double-layer fabrics.
- Hip-to-knee zippers for ventilation plus opening at rear yoke for extra air-flow.
Lightweight, airy outdoor trousers for travelling and trekking in warm climates. Made from G-1000 Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton and designed for maximum air circulation with as few sections of double-layer fabric as possible. Zippers from the hips to the knees release excess heat and a ventilated yoke at the rear lets air circulate when you move about. The leg endings are a little wider to let in more air. The hand pockets have mesh linings and the leg pockets are zippered and have discrete bellows. They come with a convenient textile belt and there is a little loop to fasten gear to.
- Material: G-1000® Air: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 350 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Long trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Pockets: Map pocket, Security pocket
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash with similar colors
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Abisko
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof.
- Product type: Pants