Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Abisko Lite Trekking Zip-off Tr. M
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated zip off trousers for trekking.
- Zippers just above the knees transform the trousers into shorts.
- Made from four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimized mobility and durability.
- G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and G-1000 HeavyDuty on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots.
- Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear.
Light, well-ventilated zip-off trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Zippers just above the knees can be used to transform them into a pair of shorts, practical when travelling and you want to pack smart with many uses for one and the same garment. Hardwearing four-way stretch fabric and G-1000 Lite give a comfortable, fast-drying pair of trousers with excellent breathability. The cut is technical with pre-shaped knees that when combined with stretch fabric lets you lengthen your stride without any restrictions. There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like. The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the hems and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear and tear.
- Material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees
- Weight: 470 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Zip-off trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Abisko
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
- Product type: Pants
“The last thing I ever thought of getting was zip-off trousers, but the Abisko Lite Trekking were just a game changer. I can go on about the perfect fit and ease of movement, but the two leg pockets are what make every day and travelling a breeze. They have ample space and can fit anything from a pen and a note book to cellphone and wallet, and whatever else you need. Set above the knee, even when full the pockets never hinder your movement.” - Davide