Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Abisko Hike 35
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
- Versatile daypack for cabin-to-cabin hikes and lightweight trekking.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 Eco and G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton).
- Top-loading design complemented by a side zipper for easy access to contents.
- Comfortable to carry with lightly padded shoulder straps, hip belt and a lightweight frame that keeps pack weight down.
- Top lid with spacious pocket.
Lightweight and flexible backpack for low weight trekking and cabin-to-cabin trips. Made from durable G-1000 Eco and G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. Comfortable to carry with lightly padded shoulder straps, hip belt and a lightweight frame that keeps weight down. Its slim profile and fit make it perfect for fast daytrips, while also being spacious and stable enough to carry the gear you need for a couple nights away. Practical for travelling as well; when it is empty it can be folded almost flat and packed into a larger bag. The main compartment is top-loading and an extra zipper on the right side gives quick access to contents. There is a security pocket inside the main compartment. The top flap can be raised – for example to hold a sleeping mat in place – and has two pockets. Zippered front pocket and an expandable side pocket with strap adjustments that lets you stow a drinking bottle close to hand. In addition, there are attachments for trekking poles, with a loop and a clip in the compression straps on the left-hand side, and loops on the hipbelt for fastening a camera bag within easy reach. The backpack is also hydration system compatible (not included). The fabric is waxed and resists moisture and a rain cover is included for persistent rain.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 61 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 26 cm
- Adjustable back length: No
- back length: 45 cm
- back length: 49 cm
- Volume: 35 l
- Weight: 1400 g
- Carrying system: Fixed
- Rain cover included: Yes
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Abisko
- Gender: Unisex
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof