Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Free-standing, four season dome tent combining low weight and usability with strength and reliability.
- Two entrances make entering in windy conditions easier.
- Two opposite entrances make entering in windy conditions easier.
- High ceiling and steep inner tent walls give a comfortable and social area.
- Four large mesh pockets and a detachable mesh shelf in the inner tent.
Spacious and stable dome tent with two generous vestibules. A lightweight and comfortable trekking tent for four-season use, in all conditions except the most exposed. Two entrances simplify tent life, you can organise one side each inside the tent and use the lee-side entrance in windy weather. There is also plenty of space for equipment, cooking and activities when the weather is bad. The inner tent and flysheet are raised together. The three-pole construction makes the tent self supporting and easy to pitch anywhere – use the guylines to anchor it in place and make it totally stable in the wind. The pole sleeves are colour coded for simplicity and dimensioned so you can use double poles (an accessory) in exposed conditions. The tent has a comfortable sitting height and a good area for socialising. There is a detachable mesh shelf in the inner tent and several mesh pockets for storing gear. Large entrances with extra-fine mosquito netting allow you to admire the view from your sleeping bag without the intrusion of insects. Closable ventilation openings at different heights give the best possible airflow. This, together with the possibility of fastening the outer door in a half-open position, makes the tent an excellent choice in tropical climates. The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights – 20 denier in the top part and 40 denier at the bottom where abrasion is most intensive – giving excellent strength despite low weight. Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Abisko Dome 2 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Main fly sheet material: 20D TripleRip Sil/Sil 3000 mm 100% polyamide
- Lower fly sheet material: 40D TripleRip Sil/Sil 3000 mm 100% polyamide
- Inner tent material: 15D Ripstop DWR 100% polyamide
- Floor material: 40D PU 6000 mm 100% polyamide
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh 100% polyester
- Pole material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pegs: DAC V-Pegs Small
- Guyline: 2 mm Dyneema (160 kg) reflective
- Mesh pockets in inner tent: 1 loft, 4 big
- Number of poles: 3
- Pole diameter: 9,6 mm
- Stuffed size: 19 x 44 cm
- Weight: 3160 g
- Minimum weight: 2790 g
- Persons: 2
- Seasons: 4 seasons
- Construction: Dome
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, store in dry clean condition
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Abisko
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation